Friday, January 22, 2010

My First Business Law Class

Business Law, this is my first law subject I enrolled in my life. For the previous study life, I never enrolled the business law subject or any law related subject. Therefore, when I attend the business law lecturer class, my feeling is quite excited because I felt curious how the class looks like.

During the class, my lecturer played a video which is a Singapore-produced comedy movie. The movie is acted by Fann Wong and Gurmit Singh. This movie is presented a satirical look of the inflexibility of rules and regulations.

In this lecturer class, it is more than I expected which is the class is more interesting than my friends told me before. For my perception, the business law class should me quite bored and fatigued class. But I think I have to change my mind since the lecturer putted a lot of afford to make the class become more interesting. For instance, my coursework can conduct by using blog. This is a good experience for me since I am not a blogger. That is rare opportunity for me to write a blog and share my experiences with others.

I hope that the class will keep on motivate me to learn more about law. And I think that I will quite enjoy in this class for the future.

Prepared by,
Fong Yok Yan (1071120015).

No comments:

Post a Comment