Friday, March 12, 2010

Stop Violence Againts Women

Around 5 days ago, i just wrote a blog about the Malaysia's Domestic Violence Act 521 (1994). I hope that the VAW (Violence Against Women)does not happen in our life anymore. At that time, i never think that this may happen in my surrounding.

Today, i attended a friend's 21st birthday party. and i got a bad new about 1 of my secondary friend's new which is she administered to hospital because of home violence.

This was happen around 3-5days ago. Her brother does not know what is the reason beat her after drunk. Her backbone and body are injured and have bruise. At the time, her brother pinched her neck and she cant breath at all. That time she felt she almost die but luckily she rescued by her family and escape this disaster.

In this case, i felt grateful to the God because i have a happiness family in my life. My parent and brothers are love me so much.

I wish my friend will recover as soon as possible. And hope that she can perk up to face every problem in her future life since she has to face a situation that sue her brother or not.

By the way, i also wish her Happy Birthday because 21st March 2010 is her birthday.
Prepared by,
Fong Yok Yan (1071120015)

No comments:

Post a Comment