Friday, April 16, 2010

Nature Disasters

Today, I heard some news about the nature disaster which China Earthquake and Iceland Volcano. Since these few days I do not read any newspapers, I do not actually what happened in those countries.

When I look at the online newspapers, most of the flights to Europe are cancelled because of the Volcano in Iceland. I do not know how serious of the disasters in Iceland and I also unable to imaging it. But, I believe that this disaster seriously had destroyed the Europe economic. There are almost 6000 flights were cancelled to Iceland. This is also the title of most of the newspapers.

After read through the news, there is only 1 conclusion that I can make which is "Luckily I Stay In Malaysia".

Malaysia does not affected by this nature disaster. Therefore, I still can enjoy my life for this moment. I can enjoy a movie in cinema, enjoy my delicious dinner with my family and enjoy anything that I have now. This is a dream that for those are suffer in the nature disasters, yet I have this happiness easily.

We unable to avoid the nature disasters but what we can do is we have to protect the environment. I do not know that what we do will avoid the nature disasters. But, most important responsibility for us is we have to try our best to protect the environment and rescue our Earth.

This is some links about the Iceland:
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2010/04/14/iceland-volcano-evacuation.html
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_iceland_volcano
This is some links about the Earthquake in China:
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/4/15/nation/6061194&sec=nation
Prepared by,
Fong Yok Yan (1071120015)

No comments:

Post a Comment